Friday 5 October 2007

22 August 2006

Today has been generally a good day. I got myself out of the flat at the right time, so the walk to New Beckenham was doable, and not a rush, but it wasn’t easy. Today my legs have been feeling “tight”, which I think may be due in part to the bit of exertion I had to do yesterday – or perhaps they’re getting a bit worse - difficult to know which it is. It’s really hard to make objective judgments about how things feel versus how they felt before.

All I know for sure is that things aren’t right.

At least other things seem to be ok. The numbness continues in my fingers, but it’s really hit and miss. Often I don’t notice it – which may be because I’m getting used to it, so I only notice it when I consciously think about it, or it may be that it genuinely comes and goes. Again, it’s impossible to know.

I wonder if my arms have the same problem as my legs, but knowing how my legs feel after exertion, I’m not really too keen on finding out if my arms do the same. Not being able to walk is one thing, but not being able to lift things up – or some of the other things one does with one’s arms - would be pretty gruesome. I’m assuming that whatever they find out about my legs will apply elsewhere too, but perhaps any medication would work equally for both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home