Tuesday 17 September 2013

17 September 2013

Just when I thought I had finished sending my thoughts into the ether, talking with the doctor on the clinical trial I'm on and be made two suggestions: that I should take more exercise and that I should keep writing. 

So my deepest apologies to you, my faithful virtual confidante but I'm afraid you aren't rid of me yet. 

I talked with my PA on Saturday about fitting a walk into my time with him and he agreed, so long as his agency is happy. They are so I guess that will start tomorrow. It's hard to get excited about something mundane but I am looking forward to it. 

The only annoyance at present is spasms in my legs. They seem a bit random but what started as an irritant at night when I was trying to sleep (that is fully corrected by clonazepam now seems a little more frequent during the day. 

Actually, that might not be true.  I think they've always been there but I ignored them. Well, I could tie myself in knots worrying about this and that.  But I will record it because it might be relevant. It happens when I use my legs after a bit of inactivity. Today it was transferring from old smokey to the couch. As I stood up and paused a moment to stretch my leg muscles and the spasms started with a force that caused my to fall forward onto the couch. Not that it takes too much to knock me off balance. 

So there we are. A day in the life. Back tomorrow I expect. Unless I get a better offer. You never can tell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home