Thursday 19 September 2013

19 September 2013

Another good start to the day. I woke early so I had things in place so my PA didn't waste time. My walk was as good as yesterday. I had to be careful as the path is a little narrow but I made it without incident. Which is as good as it gets. I guess the total distance is about 30 meters. Not as far as I could do but a decent distance. 

I noticed in bed last night that I was able to pull my right leg up when laying on my side. Whether that is really an improvement or not I can't tell. In any case it's a fairly useless skill with minimal practical application. But it's good to be able to do it. 

Spasms are still as weird as ever. I need to stretch my legs when I plan to use them so it is what it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home