Friday 27 February 2015

26 February 2015

So, the day arrived. At last.  Today I moved onto phase two of the clinical trial. I had the infusion of tysabri, for sure. No more 50% chance of it maybe being placebo. How excited am I?  Not very, to be honest. Well, not skipping down the road excited (not that I can skip anymore). But it's a milestone. 

How do I feel?  Mildly nauseous. It could be that I was on placebo and now I'm getting tysabri I also have the gift of nausea.  Who knows?

One excellent thing was I had another MRI scan. I quite enjoy those - laying down in a tube. The biggest problem is staying awake. Last time I fell asleep and they had to redo a part cos I moved. I've a feeling I might have done the same this time. Well honestly, they put me on this comfy bed, cushion under my knees, offer me a blanket to keep me warm. The only extra I'd need to guarantee falling asleep would be if they read me a bedtime story.  But not on the NHS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home