Friday 20 March 2009

17 July 2007

I was wrong. The event the other day wasn’t a relapse, just the effect of being over-tired. Charlotte has been researching MS (I’m sure she knows more about it than I) and tells me that a relapse lasts for a day or two and causes real changes. I was just dragging my feet to the station in the morning and by later in the day I was back to normal, or at least what passes for normal these days.

I realised that effect of tiredness most acutely today, because for some reason I couldn’t get to sleep last night. I was in bed soon after 11, but I just couldn’t drop off to sleep. I think I finally got to sleep about 1.30, which wasn’t great. As a consequence, I feel knackered today, as I always do when I don’t get enough sleep. On the plus side, I know why I feel so crap.

Other than that, things are unchanged. I am sort of excited though at the prospect of getting back to the gym. I kind of think that I’ve maybe seized up a bit since I haven’t been exercising (the swine closed the gym for refurbishment) and perhaps I’d even get more energy and mobility from it. Anyway, it’s worth a shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home