Saturday 4 April 2009

4 April 2009

It is strange to feel that history is repeating itself. My last relationship finished when the MS symptoms began to show themselves. I had attributed this to the fear of my then girlfriend of the unknown. That actually may or may not be true; she may just have not been looking for a relationship at all.

But anyway, my present relationship also appears to be ending. Whilst MS may not be the whole of the reason, I'm sure it's part of it. Or at least, it's the part that I have least control over. It also makes me untrusting. I constantly ask myself why would she be interested in me. I know it's a bit silly because nobody is defined by their abilities, but I think that what I do have most to offer, that is unimpaired by the MS is my mind, my intellect. We talked so little in recent times, and yet I so wanted to talk.

Perhaps because I am looking for answers I am reading more into things than are there. I really don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home