Thursday 24 June 2010

24 June 2010

Just when I think it's all going so swimmingly, the MS has other ideas. It's Thursday and I haven't peed since Tuesday, or maybe Monday (I've lost track to be honest).

At first, it seemed like a blessing - no rushing to the loo, when I can't rush anywhere. But now it's a serious pain in the gut. I wish I could just pee. I've not slept properly for the past two nights. I keep on waking up, thinking that I will go to the loo, and sitting there (I've pretty much abandoned standing because of my balance - or lack thereof) for ages, falling asleep, waking up, going back to bed and repeating ad nauseam. I can't ignore it, lest I wet the bed, but I can't.

So, in the end, I couldn't bear the pain anymore. Not that I would have ignored it for long, but the decision was taken for me. Tomorrow I need to see a doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home