Wednesday 12 August 2009

12 August 2009

It's been a strange few days. I have pushed myself harder than in some considerable time, in terms of the hours I have been alert, awake and doing things. The amazing thing is that I have managed it!

Of course, the incentive has been there, but in the past it has always seemed that when I'm tired, I just have to be realistic and give up. Perhaps that's not the case at all. Perhaps I really can, within reason of course, push myself to do what I want to do, when I want to do it.

It's quite an exciting prospect - which in itself is a little sad, I guess, but hey ho - to be able to do more than I thought possible. Strange too that my energy levels seem directly linked to happiness/contentment.

It is undeniable that I tend to 'crash' the following day, but then that's always been the case, even before the MS. So, although my days of staying up all day and all night would still seem to be a distant memory, with a little planning it would seem that I can still enjoy myself!

Happy days indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home