Thursday 9 July 2009

9 July 2009

In a reflective mood again. After a few email exchanges with friends, it just occurred to me that I've been stable (if that's the right term for someone whose balance is dodgy at best) now for about ten months. That's ten months with no relapses, no deterioration, nothing. My MS has become really boring!

Not that I'm complaining, far from it. Having had 18 months prior to Copaxone of gradual deterioration, it's nice to be in a state of non-flux. I guess I could moan about having had two years of uncertainty while the MS was being diagnosed and then not treated, but it is what it is. Only when I'd deteriorated enough could I get fixed. One of life's paradoxes, but that's just how it goes.

I'm just grateful that now, for the first time in ages, I can look at life with a degree of certainty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home