Thursday 11 June 2009

11 June 2009

This morning counts as the beginning of a good day I think. I decided that I would use a bit of my energy reserves to dispatch the 'Robinson Crusoe' look; I had a shave. It seems stupid to be thinking of such a basic thing in terms of using up energy, but that is life today.

So now I am spruce and ready to present myself to the world. I don't have anywhere special to go - well, taking my younger son to school is special, to me, but not in the grand scheme of things. I retained the 'soul patch' (one of the more polite euphemisms) mainly because it seems to bother so many people! My kids look at it with disdain, it has to disappear for job interviews (companies are so conservative!), but I like it. And there aren't that many ways that I can express my anarchic side these days!

So I am looking forward to the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home