Wednesday 29 July 2009

29 July 2009

Today I feel energised. That might be a slight exaggeration, but it's there or there abouts. I feel the need to tidy my flat. Not a nesting instinct, since I can't be pregnant, but the impending arrival of some help. At last.

Yes, I'm finally getting help to clean my flat, so I need to have a tidy up. In the past, whenever someone has very kindly helped me clean or tidy (which has always been very kind) they have also tidied away a load of stuff that I am attached to. And then I end up having to rescue it before it makes its final trip to the bins.

This time I want to be proactive, not least because I have warning that the cleaner is coming. So time to at least try to protect the things that are precious to me. Yes, they may be junk, but if they're not in the way, and tidy, then what's the harm? We all get attached to things, feel a little less complete when they're gone.

Bugger, I'm tired now. Need to have a bit of a sleep, then I'll continue. Now where have I heard that before?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home