Wednesday 30 June 2010

30 June 2010

It's been an interesting week. Not going to the loo, in the conventional sense has been odd. I thought I might forget to empty the bag and have all manner of embarassing incidents, but I needn't have worried. It's hard to ignore a slowly filling bag on your leg.

I've discovered that the catheter is uncomfortable, bordering at time on painful, when the trousering is unforgiving - which pretty much all of my suits are. So careful selection of clothing is important, but not as tricky as it was before the catheter. I'll find out on Friday what the score is and what the future holds. I guess it will be some sort of interesting situation, but I'm so over trying to predict what the outcome might be.

Like so much in life, I am learning, it will be what it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home