Wednesday 4 August 2010

4 August 2010

Well, the head-spinning events seem to be coming thick and fast. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve it, but clearly things are falling into place.

I now have (other things being equal) my new home. I don't quite know whether to believe it or not, as I've struggled to make do in my flat for too long. I don't know yet when I can move in, but that seems to be such an irrelevant detail when compared to staring at a list of unsuitable properties for months, never really believing that anything would come along.

I will try to be more diligent in my recording of this particular aspect of my journey as I feel sure that it will be fraught with pitfalls along the way. If it isn't, then I'm sure it will be the kindness I continue to encounter from everyone who touches my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home