Tuesday 5 March 2013

05 March 2013

I'm back again. To be honest, I'd almost forgotten about you.

Today has been another shitty day.  Having found the girl of my dreams, turns out she wasn't.  Christ I hope that's not my lot in life; a seemingly endless stream of girlfriends who disappear like the morning mist.

I can't blame her.  It's not everyone's dream, to be shackled to a cripple.

Anyway, back to today.  Was meant to be going to the theatre with said ex, who is sick so that left two choices: ask one of my family to go as my 'carer', or skip it.  I chose skip it; I've no doubt it would have been good, but having somebody else accompany me wouldn't have been the same.

So I decided to try one of the jobs I've been meaning to do for a while.  It was then that I made a mistake.  All too often these jobs involve sitting on the floor.  And I couldn't get up.  Then the doorbell rang.  Who rings my doorbell at 9pm?  The nice man delivering my prescription is who.  By some feat of endurance, I managed to haul myself up.

But.  I suddenly realised how alone I felt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home