Friday 4 March 2011

4 February 2011

I saw the MS nurse today. It was, as always, a total pleasure. I guess that, like others, she can't truly understand what it feels like to have MS, but she sees so many different people that she has a wonderful knowledge of the varying degrees to which we are affected and how we feel about them.

So I now have a new drug (yep, another addition to my armoury of medicaments). Clonazepam should stop the tremors in my right leg that stop me getting to sleep. Along with the Gabapentin, they should ease my nights and hopefully enable me to get longer periods of continuous sleep – which I badly need.

Update: The Clonazepam seems to be doing its job. I am now sleeping much better. Thank goodness for MS nurses. My latest heroine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home