Sunday 31 October 2010

31 October 2010

Time seems to rush past so quickly. I suppose it's that I don't do things as quickly as I used to that makes it seem like I've no time at all.

This weekend though has been one of little triumphs at being normal. My house is becoming more tidy, with new shelving up and books unpacked.

Today I went to see my first ladies' football match. It was a good experience – much less aggressive than men's matches I've seen. I tootled off down there to find that I was the sole supporter for the away team, whilst the home 'crowd' could be counted on the fingers of both hands. This struck me as a bit sad – I mean, who wouldn't want to watch a bunch of young women? Apparently pretty much everyone. It's sad.

But I've now resolved to go and see them at a home match. It'll be a longer drive, but well worth it I think. It's nice to know that I can still do things like that on my own. Bowed but not broken indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home