Monday 11 March 2013

12 March 2013

Oh my, I've had the seeming ambiguity in my reference to my 'farewell tour' pointed out to me. I was merely referring to the likely lack of opportunity for me to visit a couple of places where i have so much enjoyed being, given changes in my relationship status (how pompous does that sound?). Ok, since I was dumped (oh dear, now that sounds bitter). Take 3: Since the resignation of my most recent chauffeuse (bloody hell, it's getting worse). Right. My last partner lived a good hour's drive away and, ceteris paribus (that's not pretentious, I just like to give my Latin/Economics nomenclature the opportunity to stretch its legs), I'm not so likely to have the opportunity to go to places over in her neck of the woods.

So if that's clarified things, I'll get back to the business of coating these pages liberally with the minutiae of the trials and tribulations of my existence, until such time as I shuffle off this mortal coil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home