Saturday 5 October 2013

5 October 2013

What a brilliant train journey. As always it went fairly smoothly, but the last leg was in the company of a young mother (well, young by comparison to me!). We did the obligatory dance to decide where I would go and where she would park her pram with her gorgeous sleeping baby boy (they're all gorgeous when asleep, but he was lovely). 

6 month old baby and tomorrow she's running a half marathon!  In aid of Tommy's Campaign. So that started a whole conversation that hadn't finished when I left the train. Her husband came and joined us and the conversation flowed some more. 

I wished her well with her half marathon and left feeling quite warm inside. I've never been one for train conversations, but maybe I will be now. 

What it did confirm is that I love people. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home