Friday 15 May 2009

15 May 2009

I realised today quite why I am so unhappy with life at present. I wrote yesterday about wishing my life was more Michael Scofield and less like Jack Bauer. This morning whilst driving to my physio appointment I was, as usual, listening to music on my iPod. I realised just how many of the songs that I listen to often, and probably the songs in my music collection generally, are the James Blunt/Joss Stone/Missy Higgins type of love songs, or songs about failed relationships, lost love, etc etc. I suppose it just demonstrates that I'm a sentimental old thing, so many of the songs could be about me and my life. They make me sad, and yet I still listen to them, over and over.

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home