Thursday 27 November 2008

1 March 2007

So now (after a little bit of help from some very nice people) I have an appointment on 6 March for my lumbar puncture. How exciting! Well, no, not really, but it could be the final step in the diagnosis. I expect it’ll be a pretty unpleasant experience, but then life has been full of those lately.

I’ve been reading people’s experiences of MS, including one person who’s run a marathon after being diagnosed. Now I would love to be able to do that – I can’t say I actually would do it, since I’ve never had much stamina for distance running even at the best of times – but I’d like to feel I could have a crack at it. But I know that I can’t run. At all.

I guess the only thing to take from this is that everybody’s experience of MS is different. I’ll have to get used to what mine is and figure out how to deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home