Thursday 27 November 2008

16 March 2007

Saw my GP today. He expressed his total surprise at my diagnosis, but was kind and encouraging. One positive thing is that although the MS is being blamed for the slight clouding over one eye that I experienced last year, that isn’t something that is permanent when it happens. Apparently it can come and go and perhaps deteriorate over time, but it doesn’t bring about sudden irreversible changes.

Other than that, I’ll only know what type of MS I have by experience, by how it develops over the next year or two. So, basically, I just have to suck it and see.

I’m still feeling the tiredness, but it seems that so long as I get enough sleep, it isn’t too bad. Seems like the end to my habitual very late nights and 5 or 6 hours sleep. I am suddenly beginning to feel very old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home