Thursday 27 November 2008

13 March 2007

Who’da thunk it? Seven days they said, and seven days it’s been today and finally the hateful headache seems to be abating. It still hurts slightly when I cough, but only a fraction of what it was, and I don’t brace myself when I know I’m going to cough. Thank goodness for that.

As experiences go, it’s been an interesting one. It’s like all those white knuckle ride sort of experiences – before it, you’re wondering what it’ll be like, as it starts you get this feeling of foreboding and dread, and when it’s over you look back and think it wasn’t so bad after all. Well, I do at least. Ok, perhaps I’m the only one.

So I’m waiting now until 29th for the results of the lumbar puncture and the EEG. Now they’re done, I can’t wait for the results. It seems that since I first saw Dr Brex it’s been constant anticipation – first for the MRI, then the diagnosis, now the diagnosis confirmation. I suppose at least I will know this time that I can go on holiday (all being well) with a clear diagnosis and some idea of how things will pan out for the future.

At least that’s the plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home