Thursday 27 November 2008

8 March 2007

I suppose I should have been suspicious that it had all gone so smoothly. The post-LP headache is back with a vengeance today. It started quite simply this morning, a faint sensitivity at the back of my head, reacting a bit if I coughed. Definitely nothing to write home about.

Now it is a constant irritation and really painful if I cough. I can feel it pressing on the back of my eyes. A pain that demands to be scratched, pressed, whatever, and yet of course you can’t touch it.

I also have a bit of back pain, but thankfully not too much. Touch wood.

I took two ibuprofen this morning at about 7. Then another two at about 10. I’m counting the minutes until I can reasonably take some more. I don’t think more often than every three hours is a good idea, since the packet says four hours. :-( I’ll see if I can make it to 2pm before taking any more. And in theory that will be my lot for today. Will have to phone NHS Direct later and ask them I suppose. Perhaps lying down will be ok, so once I get home I’ll be fine. I hope.

I’ll have to skip college tonight and go home I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home