Thursday 27 November 2008

9 March 2007

Will this never stop? After a single day of respite on Wednesday, Thursday was overshadowed by this hatefully painful headache, and today is shaping up the same. So long as I lie down it’s fine. But how can I lie down at work? And I can’t afford not to work (with contract work, no work =no pay), nor can I afford to let anyone at work know about my condition, lest the offer of contracts dries up. Of course it’s obvious I need to go back into permanent work, but that will take a little time to orchestrate I think.

I am, it seems, stuck between the proverbial rock and a hard place. Wriggling out of that place may take a little time and no small amount of creativity. But I have all the time in the world, and significantly more creativity than the average person. But it’s a challenge.

Meantime, I have this bloody never-ending headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home