Sunday 12 April 2009

12 April 2009

Yesterday really was the best of times and worse of times.

I was up at 7 to bake rolls for my son's 18th birthday party. Yes I know that's what bakers are for, but I wanted to do something personal. Four batches later and I was knackered and still had citrus scented couscous to make. Luckily said son arrived with his lovely girlfriend and finished it off for me.

I think a stool in the kitchen would be an excellent idea. I tried to move my computer desk chair into the kitchen, but I wouldn't fit through the door. Damn those castors.

I did make it through until 11.30pm, which was unexpected, but by then I was fit to drop.

Another valuable learning experience on what I can and can't do, or at least how I need to adapt my life to my capabilities.

Sad but true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home